Network Security Audits
Web-based vulnerability auditing and remediation management enables Trust Guard’s customers to quickly deploy with no hardware or software to maintain. "Reports of Compliance" for HIPAA, SOX and PCI can quickly be generated.
- Easy-to-deploy: no software or hardware to install or maintain
- Accredited third-party audits meet government and industry compliance standards
- Accurate and up-to-date vulnerability knowledge base
- Comprehensive and easy-to-use interactive reporting
- Automates vulnerability discovery and remediation management
- Compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Assessments aimed at achieving industry standards such as ISO 17799, and SAS 70
Advanced "intelligent" port-scanning technology designed to reduce the difficulty of managing the security of large complex public IP networks. Allows you to quickly and accurately discover, identify and monitor network devices, find rogue devices or identify unauthorized services across any specified IP sub-net range.
- Quick and accurate discovery of hosts, services, and unauthorized devices
- Stealth techniques to overcome IDS, scan blocking, and packet delays, etc.
- Multiple groupings by IP block, device type, physical location or assigned manager
- Configurable alerts based on device or port changes, new vulnerabilities, etc.